So Friday we celebrated Ava's 1st birthday. It has been a busy year. I am so happy to be a mom of a one year old. She has learned so much and is so different. Her personality is nothing like I could have dreamed of. She is so bubbly and happy most of the time.
So lets recap the last few months:
- Ava began walking in July and is now running through my house.
- She began eating a lot more solids over the summer and less baby food. (no teeth for a lot of the food I would love to feed her)
- She finally got her first and second tooth in August and September! YAY!! I thought she was going to remain toothless.
- She is now wearing 12 months even though a lot are still big on her
- She now has a pair of sneakers
- She is saying a load of words: mom, mommy, daddy, sit, up, baby, nanny, go, yes, yea, hi, bye, ash, jess, what sounds like its going to be becky, oocy (Lucy), tim, no, uh huh, yum yum (yogurt), and theres probably more but I cant think of them
- Still no hair up front but its getting thicker in the back (mullet alert)
- She now will point her finger while talking on her phone and give the person on the other end a mouth full (LOL)
- We now have to have daddy on speaker phone when he calls from work so she can hear him too
- She's dancing!
- Shes learning to climb up and down